What is Leadbot?
Leadbot is a part of the Dashly chat widget feature, which could contact users automatically when they perform any action on your website. As a result, leadbot helps involve more leads in the conversation and provide qualified once-to-sale agents or any other department.
You can easily create it in Dashly chatbot builder right after free registration
. What can this chatbot do?
In Dashly builder, you can make your own chatbot to:
- Send triggered messages;
- Suggest up to 10 answers and ask the following questions accordingly;
- Send files and images;
- Tell the price;
- Collect customer contacts (name, email, phone number), start building your list of contacts, or ask for more specific information to provide better support, service, and further sales;
- Assign agents or route the conversation to a channel;
- Make more interaction with your website, e.g., redirecting to the price page;
- Enrich customer's card with more information for further segmentation and targeted personalized messages.
to try Dashly bot builder for freeWhat personal data can a chatbot collect?
When making a chatbot in the Dashly bot builder platform, you can add input fields for visitors to fill with the necessary info. Thus, during a conversation with potential customers, Leadbot can collect for you:
- Info that will help you to personalize the offers
All this data automatically goes to the user card with the relevant tag. With information about pages and products they've visited, you have an excellent base for further communication via trigger messages, email campaigns, or phone calls. What makes the new chatbot builder so cool?
The tree-like structure of the first Leadbot version hid the thread content. It was hard to navigate the already designed chatbots. This design method had limited functionality and slowed down using the existing chatbots. The latest chatbot builder update should mitigate these limitations.
You can see all chatbot lines with input fields, buttons, and images right on the builder area. This will enable you to navigate the Leadbot structure easily, see its major lines and relations.
Using the new Leadbot version, you can also:
Does a chat bot created in Dashly builder support answering questions from my customers?
- merge all threads with each other,
- relate threads to earlier ones,
- loop threads,
- relate several buttons to one thread.
No, as well as the majority of bot builders, Leadbot starts with a trigger you set. It is usually a specific action done by a website visitor on your website. You add it as a trigger event in a chatbot creator. If your prospects start chatting with you, the Leadbot will not answer (though we must add it here: this feature of «chatbot as a service» will be supported soon). In other words, the chatbot won't make sales but makes a few steps towards it, e.g., telling the price or redirecting to the price page, or sending a price list. How to create a chatbot in the Dashly bot builder political platform?
Dashly is a code-free chatbot maker so that you can create and configure your own chatbot just like any auto-message. Go to "Leadbots" and press "Create a Leadbot":