The world will never be the same and you no longer can challenge it. Lots of companies around the globe mark the traffic increase to their websites. But with that, the conversion rate to purchase decreased. Customers now treat their shopping more attentively and first prefer exploring as many options as possible and making purchases only after that.
Marketers and sales reps now have a mutual task — to generate as many qualified leads as possible. Why? To increase sales or at least keep the metrics at the same level. Of course, you can’t let things go with the flow or generate leads manually — you’ll spend too much time. Dashly Leadbot is a perfect fit for this case.
More qualified leads with no extra burden on sales force
The process of lead generation and qualification usually follows this plan: you need to capture the potential customer’s attention and contact them on time, ask questions or use any other way to ensure this is your target customer, and to pass them to the sales team or keep their contact details for further «nurturing».
Passing everyone who left their contact details to the sales team also has downsides. Sales reps will have to spend their time on figuring out what a user came for and how ready they are to make a purchase. And that’s quite costly, isn’t it?
The Leadbot helps you automate the process and work only with those leads who are actually ready to buy.
The Leadbot is a chatbot whose primary job is to collect and preliminarily qualify leads on your website.
It’ll be the first to send a message to a correct user segment, ask typical questions, and, depending on answers, assign the appropriate agent to work with a customer or simply fix the customer’s contacts in the base to target a triggered message campaign at them later.
How does that actually work?
The Leadbot is triggered by an event (a certain action that a user performs on the website) and asks questions with possible answer options that you specify in advance.
Each user’s reply lets the Leadbot ask the next question with possible answers, ask for the user’s contact info, assign a conversation to an agent or send a file. So, step by step, you’re compiling a conversation with a customer and specify what the Leadbot should do in one case or another.
Seeing once is better than hearing twice — so have a chat with our Leadbot!
How do I configure the Leadbot?
It’s simple. You don’t need to engage developers as you can do everything in a user-friendly visual builder. With an interactive preview, you’ll also be able to see in the user’s eyes how the conversation flow looks.
The Leadbot has a plain treelike structure where each possible answer leads to a separate thread. This allows you to create unique campaigns for each user’s reply.
Configure your first bot now! Go to the Auto section and then select Chatbots. Create the Leadbot in the same way you create a trigger message:
- Make up the structure and bot replies;
- Select an event that will trigger the bot. The Leadbot starts a conversation proactively, and if a user contacts you, the bot will not answer them.
Hint: specify when the bot message should disappear if a user doesn’t reply to it. You’ll need this in case a user decides not to talk to the bot, and you don’t want to be annoying, do you?
- At the Audience stage, select the user segment that the bot should talk to. They can be all users visiting your page as well as a narrower segment. For example, those who didn’t sign up for a webinar or whose emails you don’t know.
- Set sending conditions.
- Double-check all settings and launch your first Leadbot. Yeah, it’s that simple!
Sure. We’ve made several simple chatbot questions with different possible answers. Keep in mind that you can configure any campaign no matter how long and complex they are, and these are just examples:
- The Leadbot will start the conversation and then route it to a channel or send a document:
2. The Leadbot can qualify users and guide them through different campaigns, depending on their answers. For example, it can assign the conversation with wholesale customers to personal managers, and send articles from the knowledge base to retail customers to take frequently asked questions off the table:
3. The Leadbot can collect contact details of your customers or even schedule a meeting automatically using the integration with Calendly.
We’ve put together more useful content that’ll help you facilitate user qualification using the Leadbot.