It is a process of humanizing a chatbot to create a feeling of a conversation with a real person that helps business to:
Best Practices of Conversational UX
- Increase familiarity
- Gain customers trust
- Set one's brand tone
- Personalize conversations with target audience
- Clear guidance on what to do (e.g., a "take this quiz" button, relevant CTA, no dabble meaning)
- Strong sense of orientation, such as a progress bar or summary of selections.
- No overload. The system presents one question at a time or otherwise makes it easy to respond to or use.
- Anticipation of the user needs tooltips, messages, or field labels.
- Conversational interaction are as natural as possible
To provide the realization of these and other practices, Dashly offers a wide range of flexible settings for Leadbot messages. Please, find more details on its landing page
. Back to Glossary ➡